Monday 3 December 2018

Carol Service: Event setup/rigging – 03/12/2018


On Monday, 3rd of December 2018, I was at Cloudbass to prep the production truck for the university carol service. I was supported on this by Justin who had already done most of the configuration.

All the kit required was also loaded on the transit by Joel. I checked to make check that everything listed on the planning sheet has been included.

After my visit to Cloudbass, I also went to Kedleston Road, the site of the carol service, to see how the stage, sound and lighting setup by the SLET students was coming along, this visit also gave me the opportunity to set up and test the streaming computer.
Pictures from the pre-event setup

Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search