Wednesday 1 May 2019

Thank you!

With the project report due to be submitted in one day, I will like to thank everyone who in one way or the other contributed to the success of this project.

A massive thank you to my supervisor Ben Sams who was always ready and willing to help at every call.

I am greatly indebted to my beloved family and friends for all their encouragement and the support given throughout my university education, especially during this project.


A big thank you to Mark Scott-South from L2tek for his outstanding support throughout the experimental phase of my project and for loaning me the Embrionix devices used for my experiments. 

A big thank you to Prinn Boon from PHABRIX for the opportunity to use the Phabrix test lab and their IP test and measurement devices (Qx IP rasterizer and handheld Sx TAG IP) for my experiments.


Thank you to Micheal Beaumont, the Technical Director of Cloudbass, for the opportunity to witness first-hand, the commissioning of the first Cloudbass UHD ST 2110 OB truck.

and finally, my able proofreaders who at very short notice proofread my report and made some constructive corrections.





Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search